Any Questions? Call us

work permit

A temporary work permit is required for anyone residing outside of Canada who wants to work in Canada. Before coming to Canada, a foreign worker must have an accepted employment offer from an eligible employer.

Employers who are unable to meet labour shortages with Canadians or Permanent Residents may hire short-term foreign employees through the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) procedure.

Employers interested in hiring under the TFWP must first complete the Labour Market Impact Assessment, which is administered by the Canadian government (LMIA). He or she should also fulfil the qualifications, experience, and licensing criteria (if there are any)

There are several other work permit options available to foreign workers who do not yet have a job offer. These are given as below:

Fill the form to Book a Free Visa Consultation